Even if they never answer your phone calls,
Garden of Change® Bereavement Program is working for your hospice...
A quarterly backbone of information-rich, actionable support in a digital mailer.
The Garden of Change Bereavement Newsletter is yearly subscription and support program, which provides current and actionable grief information as a digital mailer. Your hospice company prints (or emails) exactly the quantity you need each month anywhere in their 13 month plan of care window required by Medicare.
Sent according to each bereaved’s calendar of healing rather than a yearly calendar.
For example, early grief presents differently than symptoms after a period of time and the most useful information is best tailored to what the bereaved is likely to be experiencing.
Designed as an adjunct to required post-death bereavement assessments.
That subsequent bereavement plan of care is what your staff uses already to prescribe supplemental check-ins, visits, phone calls, reassessments, support groups or referrals as needed. The amount and mix of this personal attention is dictated by your bereavement professionals but their efforts are made more efficient knowing that basic grief information has been received - even if they do not answer our phone calls.
- Five personalized bereavement quarterlies with your hospice logo, names and contact information to be sent according to the bereaved’s calendar (not a calendar year).
- Holiday personalized bereavement literature, which is sent in late October or early November to support those in grief during the holidays.
- All are laid out in the form of a mailer--full color, four page – no envelopes needed.
- In digital form so that you can email or print and mail it as needed during the subscription period. Your company maintains control of your mailing list and contacts, ensuring privacy and HIPAA security.
- Includes an area for your calendar or notices of local events where you can add the month’s local events and your company’s offerings.
- Additional support: monthly live video conferences where your bereavement staff may ask questions about requirements, program, your bereaved, and Medicare compliance issues such as QAPI reporting.
- Optionally they are available in Chinese and Spanish language versions.